No major American film has ever embodied the internal, fatalistic logic of the melancholic so thoroughly
Few grand pronouncements are made about Israeli-Palestinian relations and politics are brought to a human level.
Notting Hill it is not.
Workmanlike in its execution, it’s also extremely enjoyable.
Director: Lenny Abrahamson Talent: Jack Reynor, Roisin Murphy, Sam Keeley Release Date: 5th October 2012 Lenny Abrahamson’s third feature as director, written by Malcolm Campbell, takes its cue from Kevin Power’s Bad Day In Blackrock, a novel centred around an act of brutal violence by privileged young men from the read more…
Director: Rian Johnson Talent: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt, Paul Dano Release Date: 28th September 2012 Rian Johnson is a “unique Hollywood voice” of uneven quality but undeniable ambition. Looper, as a big, serious action film, rights some of the directorial wrongs of Brick and The Brothers Bloom: marvel read more…
- @totallydublin Here are five reasons you should think long and hard about going to see @grizzlybear this summer in Iveagh Gardens http://t.co/zc9vkw4wWg
- @totallydublin @youngbeeeeee Congrats Chris! You've got a pair of tickets waiting for you at the door of Whelans.
- @totallydublin RT @Ivegotsomuch: I've Got So Much Love To Give !
- @totallydublin RT @Ivegotsomuch: I ' v e G o t S o M u c h L o v e T o G i v e
- @totallydublin RT @Ivegotsomuch: I've got so much love to give.
- @totallydublin Big Thurston Moore plays Whelan's tomorrow night. Retweet by 3pm and we'll hook somebody up with a pair of tickets.
- @totallydublin Sun Ra lives – he's been chilling in Meeting House Square all this time. http://t.co/WDUEX2uDLb
- @totallydublin Gaze into Irish art and design's crystal ball at the NCAD Grad Show, starting tonight: https://t.co/PeEpPJnssd
Behind Pitt’s hairdo…
Now Is Good is, assuredly, far from good.
TR’s tendency towards bullets and bangs results in something resembling Bourne In Space