Tag: temple bar
In the first of our festive giveaways here at Totally Dublin HQ we are delighted to be working with “The Boxty House” one of the cities finest Irish eateries .
In spite of its accessibility – it only requires you having an internet ready mobile device to access the installation’s control panel at www.continuousdrift.com – it has remained a bit of a secret, a slow-burning discovery for those beyond Dublin’s art-crowd.
Niall Sabongi, proprietor of Rock Lobster and director of Sustainable Seafood Ireland has brought his enthusiasm for local seafood to Klaw, a tiny 12 seater spot on Crown Alley.
The first cultural centre for children in Europe, the Ark is a place where children can explore theatre, music, literature, art, film and other cultural activities in a space created specifically for them
- @totallydublin RT @CobblestoneDub: Sad reading @jacknealonspub approaching final days as a #Dublin Public House - Last Orders @totallydublin https://t.co/… 10:25 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin RT @homestudios_: Looks so good. Finally got our hands on this spread in @totallydublin of work by @CocoWarhol ,… https://t.co/n3PPhxFJE4 9:26 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin To Die For: @a_custard https://t.co/idJiaktOCx https://t.co/C4bkcG4So1 7:15 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin RT @archireland: #WhatWeRead: @TotallyDublin (& @tarafkennedy) review Merrion Hall by architects Stephenson & Gibney #architecture https://… 6:14 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin Last chance! Win a family pass to @TitanicBelfast Winner announced tomorrow https://t.co/tOeAYEVVKT https://t.co/1CaQilL60G 5:01 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin Cinema Review: Aquarius “A powerful social drama & character study” https://t.co/UE4xXeGe4i https://t.co/NqHMPFIQ7X 3:30 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin #TBT Before the digital miracle & the gilded purr of the Celtic Tiger there was the humble zine… https://t.co/HXO6s2aNq4 2:15 pm Mar-30-2017