Tag: St Patrick’s Festival
Young Blood places the voices, rhythms, musings and mutterings of a young Irish generation front and centre, as they dissect and celebrate Ireland ‘as she is’.
New York style pizzas and cool industrial design, Mr Steve McCarthy’s Jameson bottle, Ray O’Neill takes over at the helm of The Cake Cafe and Slice, Dublin Bay Pawn Fest and sleek new interiors at a Western stalwart.
“There was nothing else on,” explains Donal Dineen in terms of why No Disco became such a seminal TV music show.
Promising “Four Great Days”, the festival has devised a programme which extends well beyond the usual expectations.
- @totallydublin Grand stretch all the same 😎 https://t.co/dS76lgfaZY 7:23 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin RT @repealproject: *Last tickets left* Join host @TaraFlynn at our @olympiatheatre GIG, with @DavidGray @PantiBliss @MaryBlackSinger https… 6:58 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin Book Review: Moonstone – the Boy Who Never Was "The book, like the boy, moves ever outward". https://t.co/nczy69rF4h https://t.co/BNuKwd3Ul9 5:00 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin Out & about today? Pick up a copy of Totally Dublin #150! https://t.co/J15wdN7fvK https://t.co/NzACgYSheN 1:15 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin Last chance to catch @joygerrard Shot Crowd @rhagallery https://t.co/RmZfznrhlQ https://t.co/oZz14f1wlc 10:15 am Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin RT @SundayBooks: Sunday Books | Newsletter No.9 — https://t.co/RxRexrzil0 8:58 am Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin RT @ModernToss: Switch it off, it's #EarthHour yeah? https://t.co/C9SWZHZ9O2 9:21 pm Mar-25-2017