David Vann’s writing operates within a tradition of rural American writing notable in its refusal to po-facedly romanticise the rites and customs associated with the land.
Tag: Dominic De Vere
Set around the Cape Clear Island off the South West coast of County Cork, Aonrú is a lyrically shot, 30 minute short film that explores the landscape and the voices of another island life that echoes many of themes explored in these pages.
- @totallydublin RT @CobblestoneDub: Sad reading @jacknealonspub approaching final days as a #Dublin Public House - Last Orders @totallydublin https://t.co/… 10:25 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin RT @homestudios_: Looks so good. Finally got our hands on this spread in @totallydublin of work by @CocoWarhol ,… https://t.co/n3PPhxFJE4 9:26 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin To Die For: @a_custard https://t.co/idJiaktOCx https://t.co/C4bkcG4So1 7:15 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin RT @archireland: #WhatWeRead: @TotallyDublin (& @tarafkennedy) review Merrion Hall by architects Stephenson & Gibney #architecture https://… 6:14 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin Last chance! Win a family pass to @TitanicBelfast Winner announced tomorrow https://t.co/tOeAYEVVKT https://t.co/1CaQilL60G 5:01 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin Cinema Review: Aquarius “A powerful social drama & character study” https://t.co/UE4xXeGe4i https://t.co/NqHMPFIQ7X 3:30 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin #TBT Before the digital miracle & the gilded purr of the Celtic Tiger there was the humble zine… https://t.co/HXO6s2aNq4 2:15 pm Mar-30-2017