David Vann’s writing operates within a tradition of rural American writing notable in its refusal to po-facedly romanticise the rites and customs associated with the land.
- @totallydublin Grand stretch all the same 😎 https://t.co/dS76lgfaZY 7:23 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin RT @repealproject: *Last tickets left* Join host @TaraFlynn at our @olympiatheatre GIG, with @DavidGray @PantiBliss @MaryBlackSinger https… 6:58 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin Book Review: Moonstone – the Boy Who Never Was "The book, like the boy, moves ever outward". https://t.co/nczy69rF4h https://t.co/BNuKwd3Ul9 5:00 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin Out & about today? Pick up a copy of Totally Dublin #150! https://t.co/J15wdN7fvK https://t.co/NzACgYSheN 1:15 pm Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin Last chance to catch @joygerrard Shot Crowd @rhagallery https://t.co/RmZfznrhlQ https://t.co/oZz14f1wlc 10:15 am Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin RT @SundayBooks: Sunday Books | Newsletter No.9 — https://t.co/RxRexrzil0 8:58 am Mar-26-2017
- @totallydublin RT @ModernToss: Switch it off, it's #EarthHour yeah? https://t.co/C9SWZHZ9O2 9:21 pm Mar-25-2017