David Vann’s writing operates within a tradition of rural American writing notable in its refusal to po-facedly romanticise the rites and customs associated with the land.
Tag: Arab Strap
Niall McCann is Lost in France and angry at the system. The director discusses music, class and selling out.
- @totallydublin Artsdesk: Aleana Egan: “Maybe there is much more to be learnt in not knowing.”@KerlinGallery… https://t.co/4e5AwcI2c6 7:20 pm Mar-29-2017
- @totallydublin RT @LoveLoveSupreme: Love Supreme Portobello
Piece by piece ❤
So very excited to open soon!! https://t.co/QwBhl8cDiD 5:57 pm Mar-29-2017
- @totallydublin RT @ArthursPub: Aja, a tribute to Steely Dan. Tonight 8.30 E12
#steelydan #aja @Nightdublin @hotpress @Festgigguide @totallydublin @RealDub… 5:52 pm Mar-29-2017
- @totallydublin RT @CatLaughsComedy: Hey! Full lineup for the 2017 @catlaughscomedy festival now announced and on sale from https://t.co/wlCzpntxMe, go get… 4:35 pm Mar-29-2017
- @totallydublin Looking forward to the premiere of L’Ideal which opens #FILF this weekend @afdublin https://t.co/vRPAt2pPRK https://t.co/r9eBqJgIcw 3:30 pm Mar-29-2017
- @totallydublin Reminder! We have a family pass up for grabs in our @TitanicBelfastCompetition! Details here https://t.co/7kuZwRTWqy https://t.co/WbCcAKS2Ng 2:15 pm Mar-29-2017
- @totallydublin RT @elcullen: #HennessyLitAwards #wordsmoveus https://t.co/XEUvoDHihM 2:07 pm Mar-29-2017