David Vann’s writing operates within a tradition of rural American writing notable in its refusal to po-facedly romanticise the rites and customs associated with the land.
Tag: Áine Beamish
An all-day, all-welcome festival of music and art complete with a limited edition tie-in record featuring a slew of Irish acts covering their favourite ‘gay anthems’, Record Store Gay is invariably an unmissable event benefiting a great cause. We had the pleasure of sitting down with Áine Beamish and Andy Walsh, the brains behind the operation, to talk about the importance of the day, tackling stereotypes and what to expect on Saturday 18th April.
- @totallydublin RT @CobblestoneDub: Sad reading @jacknealonspub approaching final days as a #Dublin Public House - Last Orders @totallydublin https://t.co/… 10:25 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin RT @homestudios_: Looks so good. Finally got our hands on this spread in @totallydublin of work by @CocoWarhol ,… https://t.co/n3PPhxFJE4 9:26 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin To Die For: @a_custard https://t.co/idJiaktOCx https://t.co/C4bkcG4So1 7:15 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin RT @archireland: #WhatWeRead: @TotallyDublin (& @tarafkennedy) review Merrion Hall by architects Stephenson & Gibney #architecture https://… 6:14 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin Last chance! Win a family pass to @TitanicBelfast Winner announced tomorrow https://t.co/tOeAYEVVKT https://t.co/1CaQilL60G 5:01 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin Cinema Review: Aquarius “A powerful social drama & character study” https://t.co/UE4xXeGe4i https://t.co/NqHMPFIQ7X 3:30 pm Mar-30-2017
- @totallydublin #TBT Before the digital miracle & the gilded purr of the Celtic Tiger there was the humble zine… https://t.co/HXO6s2aNq4 2:15 pm Mar-30-2017