Welcome to our inaugural Weekender Google Map guide to Dublin to-dos. We’re still trying a few things out with this section of the site – do feel free to give us some feedback, and get in your own plugs for events in the comments below.
View The Weekender: April 27th, 28th, 29th in a larger map
1. Wolf and Lamb vs Soul Clap do disco and house take to the turntables from 11pm on Friday night. More here.
2. Feeling glum? The Science Gallery’s current HAPPY? exhibition promised to not only educate on various scientific and psychological theories of contentedness, but will send you on your way with a big grin.
3. One grumpy man and a lot of happy clappy indie pop – The Magnetic Fields return to form equals a welcome return to Dublin this Saturday. Full interview with Stephin Merritt here.
4. The last two showings of Pan Pan’s acclaimed version of Ibsen’s A Doll House run Friday and Saturday. Try and pick up one of their sweet promo posters into the bargain.
5. Mayday Mayday! With national disgruntlement at an all time high, things have the potential to get a bit argy bargy – join the Reclaim The Streets brigade which will have an emphasis on performance arts, music, and food, and please kindly avoid petrol bombing Gardai. 2pm, Saturday.